- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Facilities Director or Chief Engineer at a business with similar standards to VillaSport.
- Previous hands-on experience as a Maintenance Technician or other skilled trade position is required.
- Knowledge of pool maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, and general maintenance is required.
- Proven success in customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent training and coaching skills.
- Able to read and understand blueprints.
- Familiarity with mechanics of common exercise equipment.
- Computer literacy and financial management skills.
- Eye for and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays as business demands.
- Two or more years of college and/or trade school preferred.
- First Aid/CPR certification required within 90 days of hire date.
- Current CPO certification or completion of certification within 90 days of hire date.
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at www.villasport.com Please send your resume and salary requirements. *** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. *** California Privacy Rights Notice for Employees and Job ApplicantsUnder the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA””), Syufy Enterprises (along with all of its affiliates) is required to inform California residents who are our employees and job applicants (together “consumers”) about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA. Categories of Personal Information we collect. We collect the following categories of personal information about consumers who are California residents.
- Personal and online identifiers (such a first and last name, email, address or unique online identifiers);
- Categories of information described in section 1798.80€ of the California Civil Code (such as physical characteristics or description, social security number, driver’s license or state identification number, address, insurance policy number, and bank account number);
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as race or gender);
- Professional or employment related information;
- Education information;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Biometric information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Geolocation data;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
How we use Consumers’ Personal Data. We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes. These purposes include without limitation:
- Processing, evaluating, and communicating with you about your application, including to check references or your background, and communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
- Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal Operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our business; and
- Other one-time uses.
Other interactions with Syufy Enterprises and its affiliated companies. We may collect information about you that is unrelated to your employment or application to our company, if you are a business customer of one of our offered services or if you interact with one of our customers. Contact Us. For more information or questions and concerns about any of our company practices, please contact us at:Syufy Enterprises150 Pelican Way San Rafael, CA 94901