East Bay BMW, part of Hendrick Automotive Group (the largest privately-owned automotive group in the country!), is seeking BMW Client Advisors / Sales Consultants for hire at this time! We are prioritizing candidates with prior automotive sales experience at this time. East Bay BMW is located in Pleasanton, California.
We offer a 90-day pay guarantee and a structured 12-week training program to ensure the success of new sales hires, though experienced sales consultants can start selling ASAP! Following this period, employees enjoy a competitive hourly + commission pay plan. Hendrick also offers a great full-time employee benefits package including the following:
• Medical and Prescription Drug Plan (employer-paid healthcare premium!)
• Dental and Vision Benefit Plans
• Group Life Insurance
• Supplemental Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Contribution up to $2,000 annually
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Select Paid Holidays
• Discounts on Vehicles, Parts, and Service
Sells new or used vehicles at a profit to the dealership, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Location: 4350 Rosewood Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA