Description: Our client is currently seeking a EXP Designer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- As a Visual Designer, you will become part of our growing Customer Experience practice, helping NTT DATA create best-in-class digital customer, employee and user experiences. You will support initiatives, small and large, designing cross-channel user experiences that embrace the intersection of people, process, business and technology. You’ll ensure customer, end user, and employee needs translate into the design decisions you make in the digital service experiences that NTT DATA creates. You’ll do this with a group of experience architects, strategists, UI developers and analytics peers, all who believe the best work comes from collaboration, is driven by strategy, and is always ethically-minded. Our employee culture is built on learning and growth, transparency, and empathy. We hope you’ll join us to help shape it more. Why The Role Is Important: Our Visual Designers are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive and impactful. Once You Are Here, You Will:
- • Design meaningful brand experiences across a wide range of channels and platforms.
- • Transform business needs and user insights into smart, innovative design concepts delivered to a high level.
- • Review and interpret creative briefs alongside members of your experience design team.
- • Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and be able to work within project parameters.
- • Have a solid design sense and experience working with creative teams.
- • Collaborate with strategy leads, experience architects, and UI developers on ensuring final assets comply with UX best practices and user needs.
- • Stay updated on the latest thinking, trends and developments within design, and share your knowledge and thoughts with your colleagues. Preferred:
- • Ability to demonstrate your process, present your work, and articulate your design decisions to stakeholders
- • Experience with accessible design
- • Familiarity with common design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Miro, etc.
- • Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Communications, UX Design or other relevant degree or equivalent professional experience Basic Qualifications: • 3+ years of work experience as a visual designer
- • Portfolio demonstrating examples of work in visual design Ideal Mindset:
- • Human-centered: You understand human-centered design philosophy and best practices
- • A Practical Creative: You enjoy solving complex problems creatively, but you are practical in your solutions, realizing the many constraints that may impede the “ideal”
- • Flexible Work Style: You work equally well in a participatory, team-based environment as well as needing to work autonomously Location: Flexible/remote; client travel expected to be 20% (under normal operating conditions post-COVID) Applications should include resume and portfolio of work***
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]