Artisan Restaurant Collection has a great Executive Chef 3 opportunity in San Jose, California for a new business venture. The Artisan Restaurant Collection was imagined and created in California by a market need for local sustainable, chef driven, farm to fork food created with love.
The Executive Chef 3 will have total culinary responsibilities including the supervision of hourly staff with a focus on amazing Asian food for this location.
The Ideal candidate must have
- A strong culinary background, innovative with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends.
- Ability to create diverse menus and standards for a unique environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies.
- Extensive culinary experience to include cuisine styles that are diverse and international for this clientele to include: (Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Korean and Chinese)
Accrue paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.