An Executive Assistant job with a leading Technology Company in Milpitas is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. For the right applicant, this may be a temp to direct opportunity. Will provide administrative support and clerical assistance to executive and VP level management within a company.
Executive Assistant job responsibilities include:
* Typically helps schedule and manage the itinerary of an executive, including scheduling meetings, travel and other demands on the executive's time.
* Will perform clerical and office duties; these may include running errands, and drafting letters and other documentation on behalf of the executive.
* Conduct research, prepare correspondence, expense, and statistical reporting.
* Schedule travel, visa filings for travel, appointments, and meetings.
* Route and resolve information requests.
* Coordinates space and office organization, event planning, and special projects.
* Should have 3-5 years of experience assisting VP level management.
* Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant job in Milpitas CA, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 472-8073 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records