- This position is responsible for coordinating, executing, and monitoring all aspects of event planning and logistics.
- Serve as events lead for our organization
- Work with the leadership team to plan, manage and support virtual and in-person summits (currently only virtual).
- Determine the logistical requirements for corporate meetings and events hosted in various locations, both internal and customer-facing events including happy hours, team building, social events and conferences.
- Plan and understand resource requests, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and team.
- Responsible for supporting the Annual Business Review process and team managers, including: audience identification, meeting invites, survey distributions, and event coordination & management.
- Responsible for planning meetings with tasks that include but are not limited to: development of project timelines, site selection, ground transportation, food and beverage, scheduling guest speakers, booking hotel rooms, activities and gift selection, decor, technology support, and on-site management.
- Responsible for supporting the Annual Cadence Calendar and managing the Events Calendar, aligning Department events and monthly sync meetings to align with the Program Cadence.
- Help prioritize events with the leadership team in alignment with the ICM Program Cadence
- Build successful cross-functional partnerships and relationships with the pillar leads –communications, site teams, strategic business team, etc.
- Support and help create and sustain a culture of excellence, authenticity and inclusivity.
- 5 years of experience executing corporate events.
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills
- Experience in event management.
- Experience working with digital tools.
- Experience developing and executing both end-to-end physical and virtual experiences.
- Experience and relationships with a wide variety of teams.
- Experience with measurement frameworks and success metrics for both physical and digital events.
- Experience in creating and implementing high level roadmaps and timelines for teams across 6 month blocks.
- Experience consolidating presentations and working with the presenters to prepare the agenda at the actual event
Event Coordinator, Event Management,Event Planning