Title: eservices Specialist/Customer Support
Contract: 12+ months
Location: Burlington, MA-01803 (Remote)
Pay rate : $34.72
Have an IT background, have basic knowledge and know IT terms
Walking customer through issues
Assist with digital service offerings
• IT background - ability to answer questions and speak with credibility to customer IT contacts regarding network safety, data security, Google Cloud Services, operational security, disaster recovery, etc.
• Knowledge of e Services
• Manage new Digital service offerings for our Lab Water Solutions team
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbal and written (especially when answering customer questions)
• Demonstrated commitment to proactivity - ability to think ahead and anticipate what the customer will need.
• Ability to monitor and track all customer requests/questions/outreach efforts and follow through so nothing falls through the cracks.
• Initiative to make process improvements (e.g., start creating a library of all customer checklist questions and answers without being asked)
• Complete commitment to customer service and focus on the customer. Includes commitment to follow up regularly - e.g., if a customer submits an IT checklist to complete, give them an estimated date of completion and status updates as needed
• Reach out to customer IT contact and set up meetings with them in the agreed-upon timeline.
• Time management and prioritization skills.
• Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to collaborate, build relationships/partnerships (e.g., with Abbott service managers)
• Ability to coordinate with internal teams as necessary to address customer issues (e.g., France Hypercare team, Contracts group, Legal, etc.)
• Ability to manage the tracking and reporting of e Services activity/KPI's. (analytical and data management skills)
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent computer skills.