Ref ID: 00370-9502812284
Classification: Entry Level Paralegal
A Fortune 1,000 growing legal department has a great opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Legal Assistant who is looking to grow their legal career. If you are a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multi-task, with a real passion for the legal industry, this may be the position for you.
How you will make an impact
• Preparation of various documents and correspondence
• Provide special reception and secretarial support
• Maintain case calendar and monitor deadlines
• Draft correspondence and pleadings, arrange for service on parties
• Prepare court filings and file electronically as required
• Assist attorneys with client intake and key discovery
• Assist in preparation of exhibit binders for depositions, hearings and trials
• File hard copies of documents and maintain electronic document system
• Answer incoming calls and assist in handling high volume phone lines
• Uphold confidentiality at all times
What we're looking for
• 2+ years of previous work experience and a dedication to integrity
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize tasks and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
• Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
• Eagerness to learn quickly
• Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
• Knowledgeable with Internet research, Google suite functions, calendaring, Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your legal career and become part of a dynamic, growing firm. If you are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you! Contact us today to grow your legal career!
TO APPLY: Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject line "Legal Assistant"
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review