Bay Area Health Clinic looking to add Medical Assistant to Team ASAP!
MUST HAVE MA and CPR Certification
M-F with rotating weekends will start between 8am-10am
***Will be rotating between different sites in Fremont!!!
This role will support COVID Testing Sites in San Jose.
Medical Assistant will responsible for the following:
- Prepare stock and clean examination rooms daily per supply/instrument check list (as needed).
- Review patient charts to identify reason for visit, and needed information to include, such as but not limited to missing information, lab tests, and other relevant information prior to being seen by the clinician.
- Provide a variety of lab duties and tasks per clinic protocols to include, but not limited to instructing patients, completing logs and forms, urine tests forms as needed, and complete paperwork for patient referrals.
Assist with inventory and ordering as requested.
- The ability to follow directions.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Maintaining confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and client services philosophy in all interactions.
- Successfully manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Interest in working with the community
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Power Point, Excel and Word
- BLS/CPR Certification
- Medical Assistant Certification
Medical Assistant, MA
Top Skills Details:
Medical Assistant Certification
BLS/CPR certification from AHA
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required. 3-6 months of relevant experience. MA Certification. BLS/CPR Certification from AHA
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.