Facebook designs, builds and operates the most innovative and efficient data centers in the world. Locating, developing and managing this data center infrastructure the "right" way is synonymous with ensuring high uptime, capacity availability, flexibility and capital and operational cost efficiency. Facebook is seeking an experienced and organized coordinator to join the Energy, Environment and Site Selection team. Our team is responsible for identifying new data center locations across the globe and supporting the on-going energy and environmental needs for Facebook’s rapidly scaling portfolio of data centers. A strong coordinator candidate has a passion for and interest in helping the team to operate efficiently and effectively and enthusiasm for identifying gaps and process improvements. The ability to manage communication effectively, track documents and data with a high degree of accuracy, identify gaps and process improvement opportunities and work cross functionally is a necessity for this position.
- Work with the team to develop capital and operational expense forecasts for site selection efforts, track actuals and communicate variance commentary to stakeholders
- Support procurement-related tasks and reporting for the team including vendor on-boarding, direct debit enrollment, purchase order initiation and invoice tracking and troubleshooting
- Assist with management of monthly utility usage and cost information and reporting
- Track and provide updates on project schedules and milestones
- Develop agreement summaries and methods for monitoring and tracking compliance for development agreement or utility agreements
- Maintain relationship with finance and other key cross-functional partners
- Assist with the management and maintenance of document libraries for key site selection agreements
- Assist with the development and maintenance of internal tools and tracking systems (e.g., SharePoint sites, document libraries, internal dashboards)
- Degree in a business, paralegal studies, or technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building and managing relationships a variety of cross-functional partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SharePoint and project management software such as Asana or Microsoft project
- Experience with managing procurement tasks such as purchase orders and invoices
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].