You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The more you do, the more you learn. And as you learn you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. This specialist role with UnitedHealth Group will call on your knowledge, your energy and your commitment to making health care work more effectively for more people. Today, more and more employers are turning to us for innovative ideas and high levels of performance. Now, we invite you to help us welcome new members as you help install assigned accounts. You’ll be responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and/or source documents. Along the way, you’ll discover the training, resources and opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 10 leader.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm, EST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Manage overall employee contract loading and use various databases and/or source documents
- Oversee customer dental and vision plan configuration on multiple platforms by collaboration with other business partners
- Research installation issues and develop customer specific resolution
- Audit contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards
- Mentor, coach, and motivate employees
- Coordinate and lead project teams
- Present information to senior leaders across the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
This is a challenging role with serious impact. It’s a fast paced, high volume environment that requires you to work independently while maintaining a strong focus on company policies and guidelines. Your accuracy will be vitally important and monitored carefully to ensure our system is correctly coded and that all plan documents are precise.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of insurance implementation experience
- Experience working in Vision Admin System(VAS) and/or Dental Facets
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC application
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Associate’s Degree (or higher)
- Project management experience
- Healthcare experience
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Experience working with employer and customer groups
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $20.77 to $36.88. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
UnitedHealth Group is a team of more than 260,000 people who are building career success through commitment, compassion and a desire to make a difference. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Healthcare, health care, Managed Care, Enrollment, Eligibility, Medicare, Medicaid, Customer Service, Claims, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO