Embedded Firmware Engineer needed for growing Spacecraft company in the San Jose area! $100,000 to $150,000 base salary + additional compensation!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in the San Jose, CA area...we are a rapidly growing Aerospace company looking to add to our advanced engineering team. We utilize the most state-of-the-art technology in order to help our clients get their products into space.
We are currently looking for an Aerospace Embedded Engineer with RTOS and Linux experience and if you feel you could be a fit or would like to learn more, please apply today!
This is a full-time position in Santa Clara, California. This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. • 1324b(a)(3) is required.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary! - $100,000-$150,000 Base
- Spacecraft Industry Experience!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Exciting and Modern Technology!
- Full Benefits!
- Bonus Program!
- Develop high-reliability embedded software for spacecraft avionics
- Help implement tools to assist in the software development process including tools for regression testing, HITL testing, and continuous integration
- Support development of avionics units from requirements definition, to firmware development and testing, through on-orbit operation
- Assist hardware engineers in component selection and defining system architecture
- BS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or similar technical discipline
- Previous work experience in embedded software engineering
- Fluent in C/C++ for microcontrollers
- Familiar with ARM Cortex architecture microprocessors
- Experience with embedded software test practices including unit testing, software-in-the-loop (SITL) testing, hardware-in-the-loop (HITL) testing, and regression testing
- Familiar with real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Familiar with microcontroller peripherals such as ADCs, timers, memory interfaces, etc.
- Familiar with high-speed digital interface including SPI, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, and USB
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.