Electrical Designer position in San Jose, CA! The position will be responsible to assist with the preparation of electrical systems construction design documents from start to completion.
- 2+ years of electrical design experience for buildings/structures (commercial or education buildings preferred)
- B.S. in electrical engineering or related field
- Plan and design electrical power systems for educational facilities, commercial buildings and institutional projects.
- Design and specify power & lighting systems including system layouts, light fixture selection, Title 24 compliance calculations and voltage drop, load and demand calculations.
- Engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection for low and medium voltage.
- Coordination with architectural, structural, mechanical, plumbing, process and other trades
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.