Document Specialist for an Accessibility project
PT Contract: 15 Hours a week
Below is a list of our needs for a document specialist:
- Document preparation (e.g., agenda, meeting notes, Excel/Sheets, Word, etc.)
- Copy editing for team deliverables (e.g., agenda, notes, presentation slides, Excel/Sheets, Word, attachments, pdfs, etc.)
- Accessibility check for deliverables (e.g., agenda, notes, slides, resource attachments, pdfs, Excel/Sheets, Word, etc.)
- Prepare surveys and spreadsheets for documentation using advanced level skills
- Review and apply updates to team documents (e.g.html documentation, fliers, UAT documents, invites, SOPs, etc.)
- Review copy in multiple formats for review (e.g., Qualtrics survey on website text) and apply advanced level copy skills
- Review and apply updates to team documents (e.g.html documentation, UAT materials, website, invitations, fliers, UAT documents, SOPs, etc.)
- Identify accessibility Tier 3 support needs (e.g., guides, resource attachments, pdfs, etc.)
- Other duties may include: application testing for Tools for Teachers and TIMS authoring with a copy edit and accessibility lens.
Google Drive experience (e.g., docs, folders, sheets, etc.)
SharePoint experience (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, folders, etc.)
Writing experience (knowledge of grammar)
Knowledge of WCAG 2.1AA and 508 Compliance
Jira or ticketing experience
Advanced writing skills
- Complete training on how to audit documents for accessibility
- Use Google Sheets to track audit progress
- Use Google Drive to organize batches of completed documents
- Quality assurance on content corrections in UAT environment
- Quality check copy all new & updated resources in Tools for Teachers
- Submit JIRA tickets for remediated documents for batch updates
- Track Jira ticket progress for content corrections
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.