Director of Permanent Placement Services, Robert Half Technology - San Jose
CA SAN JOSE
As a Director of Permanent Placement Services, your responsibilities will include:
- Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the recruiting professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Branch and Regional Management to develop the division's business and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
- Developing and growing a client base: Introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing IT professionals in full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local technology community.
- 2+ years of business to business development experience and/or working in an IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
Watch this video (roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/careers/career-paths/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-recruiter) to learn why working at Robert Half is the right choice for you.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
CA SAN JOSE