We are interviewing for a dynamic Director of Marketing and Communications, this position will be a hybrid role -remote and onsite in our Corporate San Ramon, CA office. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Reporting to senior leadership, the Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for planning and execution of the marketing and communications strategy in support of Hill Physicians’ goals. Oversees branding, PR, digital, social media, website(s), creative services, events and content. Supports communications strategy and execution to customers of internal clinical, technical, and other departments. Also responsible for developing, executing, and monitoring results of marketing plans for Hill Health medical group.
- Create and execute on an annual marketing strategy and plan to promote the Hill Physicians brand in support of member retention and acquisition. This includes the development of an omni-channel open enrollment and annual enrollment period strategy and product launch/expansion go-to-market plans. Works with market research firms to measure effectiveness of campaigns.
- Oversee the digital roadmap, working with product management staff to ensure HillPhysicians.com, HillHealth.com and the intranet initiatives are prioritized and executed to meet strategic objectives that grow and retain membership and support corporate objectives.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the development of collateral and other material that supports membership acquisition/retention, and other key corporate initiatives including clinical and technical initiatives.
- Collaborate with partners, including health plans, hospitals, brokers and others to develop and execute on joint marketing plans.
- Plan and execute brand initiatives to strengthen the Hill Physicians brand, including messaging, positioning, and visual aspects on the brand.
- Create the event strategy for open enrollment and executes plans to increase visibility with employers, members and prospective members.
- Develop media outreach strategy, including identifying opportunity to positively represent Hill Physicians via press releases; drafts press releases and ensures release to strategic outlets.
- Make hiring decisions and monitor and evaluate performance of direct reports. Provide feedback and/or coaching on a regular and timely basis.
- Manage key metrics and marketing dashboard which demonstrates ROI and effectiveness of marketing programs. Develop and manage annual budget.
- At least 10+ years of full-stack marketing experience with developing strategy and hands-on execution.
- A track record of successful implementation of communications programs, strong strategic thinking skills, and the ability to lead and motivate agencies, influence management, peers, and direct reports.
- Strong knowledge of current trends, practices, strategies, and tools for marketing, communications and public relations
- Experience managing multiple projects and utilizing project management tools.
- Experience within or understanding of the healthcare industry desired
- Excellent writing, editing, organization and communication/presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or communications or comparable curriculum required; emphasis in marketing management preferred. MBA preferred.
Hill Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer