Ref ID: 00430-0011583096
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
BIOTECH - DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Our client, a publicly traded biotech company is seeking an an Associate Director/Director to lead the growth of the FP&A function as the company moves into the next phase of commercialization and rapid growth. This is a critical role supporting the organization’s projected growth in the next few years. Your experience in budgeting, forecasting and complex financial analysis skills will deliver insights and recommendations to help senior management with strategic decision making. This position will serve as key finance business partner for and establish strong relationships with R&D and commercial organization, including Research, Technical Operations/CMC and Clinical, and key external stakeholders
• Work with Senior Management and cross-functionally leads to determine strategic goals and objectives
• Direct the overall process for the bottom-up development of the rolling budget, resource planning analysis, and periodic forecast updates
• Provide senior management with insightful decision support and develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Oversee analysis for strategic decisions with regards to new business models, strategic partnership agreements etc.
• Enhance and/or define monthly reporting requirements to support the business and operations
• Drive the preparation of business analyses, monthly and quarterly trending analysis, etc.
• Lead the assessment and implementation of potential new BI tools including budgeting and forecasting software
• Develop presentations and materials for the CFO, Board, Investors and other relevant 3rd parties
PLEAASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]