In this role, you will report to the VP of HR Business Partners (based in the US), partnering with a global HR Business Partner team. The role supports business groups across the Engineering, Product Management and Professional Services (approximately 200 + Company across the US). You will serve as the primary P&C point of contact for functional business leaders, and early to mid-career.
At Company, the HR Business Partner team solves complex organizational challenges with a people lens; the emphasis is equal on each word in the title:
HR - You 'll apply a people lens to complex organizational and business challenges.
Business - Your business acumen will set you apart from the crowd.
Partner - While you 're a core member of the People and Culture team, you 'll work so closely with your key business groups that they value you as part of their team.
To be successful, you 'll need to challenge the status quo, push your partners to be great, and use data in addition to your laser sharp people instincts to drive decisions. As a core part of this role, you will be delivering critical people programs including compensation, performance and development. Across these programs, you will work to create structured and objective processes, and an environment where all Company feel a sense of belonging. You have the chance to own your career path as we build and grow a world-class organization. This opportunity is a full-time role (flexible working pattern can be accommodated), and is based in the US with minimal travel.
- Partner with our HR Centers of Excellence across Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, Total Rewards, Employee Relations and Diversity & Inclusion to design solutions for your business including but not limited to developing a deep understanding of the competitive talent landscape with respect to future needs of the organization, partnering on people processes, global mobility and HR administration, enhancing the employee experience, and supporting employee relations concerns in partnership with the Head of P&C.
- Analysis and development of organizational design and effectiveness, supporting Company's geo expansions, including restructuring and workforce planning.
- Delivery of core P&C programs, and best-in-class training/coaching in support of these programs across multiple business areas and throughout the employee life cycle, including Voice of Company, compensation cycles and other reward and recognition initiatives, support of New Hire Orientation and onboarding activities, conducting of exit interviews, analysing and feeding back on data, and support of all performance management activities.
- Support the creation and delivery of best-in-class training to support the above activities.
- Management of People Dashboards, analysis of trends and metrics, and development of future programs to address people issues.
- Comprehensive systems management of Company 's HRIS, Workday, for administration of employee life cycle events, best-practice audits (probation, annual leave) and regional reporting.
- Operate as a coach by being the primary P&C point of contact for early to mid-career Company; develop an understanding of current sentiment, cultural concerns, and opportunities to proactively address opportunities to advance how we do business and work together.
- 10+ years of HR Business Partner experience (i.e. HR business partnership, operations, compensation programs, talent acquisition or similar)
- 3+ years of HRBP experience supporting Engineering stakeholders
- BA/BS degree with focus in HR or Business, or equivalent practical experience
- Master's Degree in Human Resources
- Experience in international HR partnership
- Background in Sales compensation and supporting Sales organizations in growth, SaaS companies
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence and shape perspectives through a variety of techniques and across multiple levels of stakeholders
- Ability to assess, coach and develop talent
- Proven ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop appropriate visualizations for senior leader consumption, and develop recommendations for action; accuracy and attention to detail are key
- Strong business acumen; clear articulation and understanding of the business model, operations and financial structure
- Previous experience in coaching, influencing, facilitation and presentation, training delivery, process development, analysis and problem solving