San Jose Behavioral Health has an immediate opening for an experienced Human Resources Director. This is an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources professional with healthcare background to join our leadership team in supporting our growing staff.\n
San Jose Behavioral Health is an 80-bed inpatient mental health facility in northern California where adult men and women, and adolescents can receive comprehensive inpatient treatment for a range of behavioral and mental health disorders. Conveniently located in the heart of San Jose and easily accessible to residents in Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, and Alameda County, our campus is situated amid gently rolling hills and features serene views of our beautiful natural surroundings.
San Jose Behavioral Health has an immediate opening for an experienced Human Resources Director. This is an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources professional with healthcare background to join our leadership team in supporting our growing staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day operations and staff of the HR department.
- Liaison with the Acadia corporate office for benefit, compliance, payroll and other programs.
- Working with the leadership team to increase patient and employee satisfaction with an effective performance review process.
- Maintain a dynamic recruiting and onboarding processes to fill open jobs.
- Strong emphasis on recruitment and retention in a 24-7 environment with skilled professionals and entry level staff.
- Employee relations responsibilities/duties with an emphasis on employment law.
- Developing and coordinating training and employee recognition events.
- Maintain employee data to provide HR metrics and hospital reporting.
Qualified candidates will have:
- BS in Human Resources or Business Management preferred.
- Three years of HR experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Strong and demonstrated recruiting, retention and employee relations experience.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- A chose of medical plan levels, dental and vision insurance
- HSA with Company contribution
- FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional development reimbursement
Possible relocation compensation available for this position. Acadia Healthcare Inc. offers generous benefit package and competitive salary.