Are you an experienced Director of Care Coordination looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Director of Care coordination is the position for you!
- This position is working with their outpatient care coordination team
- Directs, organizes, plans and coordinates the utilization/ resource management and social services process assuring that the organizational goals and objectives for KFH/P are met.
- Directs development and implementation of quality and utilization standards across the hospital to ensure coordinated plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services, and cost effective utilization of necessary services.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in patient care.
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience.
- Needs to have experience with CM (continuum of care)
Hours for this Position:
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM (No nights, weekends, or holidays)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Very competitive salary (within six figures)
- Direct Hire, Full-Time, Competitive salary
- Full Medical Benefits for you and your family
- Offers work life balance, Monday – Friday hours
- Generous vacation days
- 401K Plan for retirement
- Fun and positive office-based work environment
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Director of Care Coordination, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.