Are you an experienced Director of Care Coordination looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious Healthcare Company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Director of Care Coordination:
- Provides direction of operations by departments focused on the achievement of satisfactory patient outcomes including overall responsibility for the coordination of care services provided by the hospital or within the continuum of care.
- Responsible for coordinating with the medical group and appropriate staff to ensure a seamless transition of patients across the continuum of care.
- Oversees the utilization management functions across the region in accordance to policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations
Requirements for the Director of Care Coordination:
- RN License
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in patient care
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience
- Inpatient hospital experience
- Needs to have experience with CM (continuum of care)
Hours for the Director of Care Coordination:
- Monday – Friday | Daytime Hours
Advantages of the Director of Care Coordination:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement plan options and contributions
- PTO, Bereavement, Maternity and Paternity leave
Interested in being considered for Director of Care Coordination:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.