Ref ID: 00110-9502803445
If you are interested with this exciting position. Please email Jayvelle at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your updated resume to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is a Registered Investment Advisor seeking to transform traditional wealth management. Their quest is to integrate the Intellectual and Emotional Quotient, generating exceptional investment results driven by a values-oriented culture that fosters connection and collaboration with their clients. They are an independent, employee-owned company, adhering to the fiduciary standard to put their clients’ interests first. As an employee-owned firm, they focus their efforts on helping clients meet their financial goals, without the distractions and limitations that can arise within much larger organizations.
In this role, you will work closely with the team to manage important aspects of the client relationship. This role is designed for those that have experience managing client relationships in an investment advisory capacity. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support to CEOs and Partners by providing service and support functions such as:
o Portfolio analysis, trade execution, account maintenance and client/prospect meeting preparation
• Review various non-publicly traded alternative investments (real estate, credit etc.) and communicate these strategies to clients
• Construct performance and asset allocation reports along with the recommended portfolio changes
• Provide exceptional service and devise customized financial strategies for existing/prospective clients
• Provide investment advice to clients in meetings with CEOs and Partners (in some cases one-on-one with the client)
• Interact with clients, supporting all aspects of their servicing needs;
o Researching client inquiries, managing follow up communication and conducting quarterly performance reviews