Greetings from Introlligent !
We are currently looking for a Digital Artist to work under a very highly reputed client. Please see to the job description for your reference.
Posting Title: Character Lookdev Artist
Location: Cupertino, Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
The Client's Synthetic Data Group provides content for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across the client's products. We are looking for a world-class character lookdev artist to help us achieve the highest levels of photo-realism in our digital characters. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic research environment while continually improving quality and reusability. Contribute to generation of synthetic data used to develop software solutions which will enable client’s next generation products.
- 5+ years of photo-realistic character lookdev for film, television, or games
- Proficient in Maya and V-Ray
- Experience matching photographic reference
- Familiarity with photogrammetry
- Experience developing reusable shaders and materials
- Knowledgeable of procedural materials and geometry
- Physically-based rendering experience
- Comfortable developing for either offline or realtime renderers
- Ability to scale work to large numbers of diverse characters while maintaining quality
- Nimble and able to adapt to changing requirements Description Leverage your experience in character lookdev to create shaders and materials that will generalize to a diverse range of photo-realistic characters.
- You will work in a cross-functional team providing synthetic data to develop innovative computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
Education: BA in Digital Media / Equivalent industry experience
- Digital doubles in a production environment
- Hair and fur
- Cloud rendering
- Scripting in Python or similar
- Developing synthetic data content for machine learning, and computer vision
- Self managed, self motivated, and able to learn new pipeline and procedures
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
This is a contract position available on W2 at Cupertino or Santa Clara, CA for 6 months. If interested, Please email the following to process your application and RTR:
1. Your detailed resume and contact numbers.
2. Availability in terms of date.
3. Your full name (according to legal documents)
Please visit us at www.introlligent.com for more information. Looking forward to talking to you soon. To reach me, please call 916 679 4221.