$10,000 sign-on bonus offered.
For more information please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 925.719.1462.
With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose whats best for your patients. We are looking for a part-time Endodontist to practice in our Sunnyvale and San Francisco offices.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- 401K with company match and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- Endodontic Residency Certificate & Board Certification Required
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active CA Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire OR license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Our offices are adhering to the current COVID-19 state mandates that require all employees who work in healthcare offices to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.