Ref ID: 00420-0012105122
Classification: Demand Generation Manager
Compensation: $50.00 to $65.00 hourly
Robert Half is looking for a Demand Marketing Manager for a remote position (if local to Palo Alto, CA, may be hybrid, 1-2 visits/week). Our client is a B2B SaaS company that specializes in governance, risk and compliance.
- Design, plan, manage and optimize integrated demand programs across multiple channels (mainly email and web) to generate pipeline (projected revenue from sales opportunities).
- Monitor and report on campaign performance across relevant KPIs.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to ensure agreement on priorities and demand management processes.
- Work within marketing automation (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce), web content management, advertising platforms, and other technology platforms to execute programs, create great user experiences, and convert visitors into sales-ready leads.
- Measure and test tactics and programs to drive continuous performance improvement.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities sales pipeline, sales cycle length, and revenue.
- Assist in evaluating, selecting, and managing outside technology and service providers as needed that contribute to marketing programs.
- Juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage and adhere to a budget.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing with 3 years in demand generation; experience marketing to corporate finance or accounting personas is a big plus.
- Experience in the development of demand campaigns and execution of email marketing, digital advertising, paid social, content syndication, and SEM.
- Hands-on experience working with a marketing automation system (Pardot experience strongly preferred) and Salesforce CRM to create and manage campaigns, manage the lead lifecycle, and create reports and dashboards.
- Strong writing and editing skills are a must, with an eye for design and a basic understanding of HTML/CSS — from messaging and calls-to-action, to email and web page copy, to blog posts, to sales collateral.
- An up-to-date understanding of modern SaaS marketing models and frameworks.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down and providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- Experience working with and managing contractors, partners, and vendors.