Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Demand Generations Specialist/Program Manager to support our client in Palo Alto, CA.
The Demand Generation Specialist/Program Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating our digital campaign planning, execution, and measurement process that have high impact on our Account Based Marketing (ABM) and Sales function.
Demand Generation Specialist/Program Manager (contractor) will join our Marketing team in Palo Alto, CA, and can work remotely. Our cross-functional team of marketers are responsible for developing, driving and executing go-to-market strategies for our newly launched Cloud Data Warehouse offering. This role is a 6-month contract reporting to the Senior Director of Business Development.
As Demand Generation Specialist/Program Manager, you will be handling a portfolio of multi-touch, multi- channel marketing programs that support the company's pipeline and revenue goals. You will be responsible executing our digital campaigns with a focus on our strategic ABM GTM model and helping target our most important accounts in a productive and effective way.Key Responsibilities:
- Own Marketing Operations using Marketo and SalesForce martech applications
- Manage and optimize outbound campaigns using automation tools, including Marketo, Engagio, DiscoverOrg Opp-Alerts, and more
- Development and execution of marketing and demand generation programs aligned to budget and current roadmap of technology and messaging by closely partnering with marketing, product and revenue teams
- Work closely with product marketing and creative digital and advertising agencies to manage design and measurement of ad campaigns on domains including Google, FB and LinkedIn
- On a weekly basis track, measure, and report on campaign and program effectiveness to inform future investments and join activities.
- Communicate and educate the sales organization regarding new and upcoming programs and campaigns.
Job Qualifications:Must Have:
- 3+ years of experience in running multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation (Marketo), ABM (Bombora, Demandbase, Engagio) and CRM (SalesForce)
- Proven, extensive real-world expertise in working with automation tool Marketo
- 3+ years direct (hands-on) or supervisory expertise creating and successfully orchestrating multiple paid digital programs (Search, Display, Social).
- Experience working with sales teams to tangibly improve mid-funnel metrics
Nice to Have:
- Understanding and (ideally) experience selling high ARR SaaS products to SMBs and enterprises.
- Experience running ABM campaigns for enterprise and mid-market companies
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.