Iron Ox is reimagining the modern farm, utilizing robotics and AI to grow fresh, consistent, and
responsibly farmed produce for everyone. Our experienced team of growers, plant scientists,
engineers, and innovators are passionate about deeply understanding and developing this new
wave of technology to feed an ever-growing population.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a high quality, ambitious candidate to manage our delivery logistics at Iron
Ox. The individual will perform a variety of duties as assigned to support shipping department
and local customer deliveries to assure on-time shipments. The individual will be responsible for
correct shipping documentation, proper packaging, etc. and for identifying process improvement
and possible cost reduction. In this high visibility role, the individual will be responsible for
product delivery to the Iron Ox's customers; picking up materials and supplies from vendors;
maintenance/record keeping of the delivery vehicle; and assisting in Iron Ox's logistics needs.
● Possess a valid California Class C driver's license
● Clean driving record from DMV
● High school diploma or equivalent GED.
● One-year experience in manufacturing shipping environment.
● Experience with shipping, customer requirements
● Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
● 2 years' experience in scheduling, warehousing and transportation
● Great time management, organization, and interpersonal skills
● Self-starters who have great attention to detail and a willingness to learn new subjects
● Satisfactory computer skills, experience with G Suite / Microsoft Office
Duties and Responsibilities
● Creates shipping documentation including bills of lading, shipping labels, and export
● Works closely with entire Operations team to assure on-time shipments and deliveries
● Work closely with Sales team and scheduling personnel to ensure on time deliveries
● Maintain delivery truck in good operational order including taking vehicle into servicing
● Keep good records for tracking deliveries, pick-ups, mileage and vehicle maintenance