Data Scientist with Machine Learning (ML)
Duration: Long Term
NEED THE CANDIDATE ON OUR W2 BASIS
- 5 years as a Data Scientist or analyst.
- Excellent Machine Learning (ML) Experience.
- Battery Engineering experience desired.
- Strong working knowledge of Minitab, JMP, Python is necessary.
- Candidate must have solid competency in statistics and the ability to provide value-added analysis.
- Working knowledge and experience with big data.
- Provide insight into problem-solving by using engineering skills and all available data.
- Our issues involve out of box quality, warranty and post-warranty failures as well as ETL, stitching, and mining up to 40 TB stitched data sets.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial experience and the ability to interact with other functions in a matrix environment.
- Proven creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem.
- Familiarity with database modeling and data warehousing principles.
- Be able to analyze factory, user, and failure data and use engineering understanding mechanisms to resolve battery problems.
- Understand end to end nature of Apple DB to organize proper sample size, proper key pull and minimize SQA issues with maximum efficiency
- Design, implement, process and interpret data
- Automate reporting where possible to make team more efficient
- Utilize advanced technologies, for modeling enhancements
- Work with diverse teams including data scientists, engineers, product managers, and executives
- Deliver high-quality analytic insights from a very large scale data warehouse
- Set up a quality reporting system for sharing information
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as necessary (sometimes urgent escalation)
- MS or Ph.D. in Battery Engineering, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Statistics, Operations Research or related field.
- CSSBB, CQE desired.
732 515 4277