The Data Engineer will support the enterprise Data and Analytics team and key technologies including cloud enterprise data warehouse (EDW) (Snowflake), local database servers (Microsoft SQL), data integration tools (Talend, Stitch, SSIS) and associated data and infrastructure tools (AWS, Tableau, R, Python).
Duties and Responsibilities
1.This individual functions as part of a team supporting data infrastructure, architecture, transformation, master data management, and other technical areas within the organization.
2. This individual will use and promote industry technology standards, tools, and best practices for data management.
3.Duties also include management of design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, ensuring strict data quality, and performing data project needs assessments.
4.The individual must maintain a good understanding of full stack software technologies/frameworks and have a passion to learn new technologies.
Work Experience : • Preferred: Seven (7) or more years relevant experience in a data engineering,
- DBS, or ETL Developer role
- Advanced SQL experience
- Data integration experience (SSIS, Talend, Informatica, or similar)
- Experience with data acquisition through API/REST/JSON, NoSQL, RDBMS.
- Minimum: Three (3) years relevant experience SQL, SSIS, DBA
Licenses and Certifications:
• Preferred: Professional certifications in traditional database management as well as cloud platform certifications