Jr. Data Analyst
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of 3-4 QA Testing teams -- No QA testing involved
- Collaborating with different team members to support their QA projects
- Respond / process requests
- Inputing and managing data, pulling queries
*This position involves collaboration, problem solving and constant communication with other team members.
-The work environment is not structured and fast paced – few processes in place, employees are responsible for their own workflow
-There may be little direction and lack of daily interaction with Managers
-Being a self-starter and self-sufficient is key to being successful
-Having a proactive approach to everything ensures success
-Employees are expected to formulate solutions to challenges & know how to explore available resources
-Daily interaction with Leadership and representatives from different teams
Python, Tester, User Acceptance, motion technology, fitness, qa testing
Top Skills Details:
1) Data Entry & Management w/Python ( 1 -2 years entry) -- new hire will help automate logistical information currently being tracked manually in spreadsheet -- ideal candidates will have hands on experience with data management and Python packages/libraries (used to import files). Pandas or NumPy are examples of a library for the Python programming language for data manipulation and analysis. The new hire will be automating the data management and using python to execute queries (URL web queries and data management). The data is related to the team's hardware inventory and data collected by Fitness Tester during their field testing.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders -- other testers, engineers, PMs
- Enthusiasm towards technology & fitness
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.