Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Target Specialty Products, a Rentokil Company, is proud to be a leading national wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services and education. We serve the entire United States from 42 conveniently located branch locations in the U.S. and Canada and provide products and services throughout multiple industries, in both the private and public sector.
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for performing sales orders, purchase orders and warehouse transfer entries; invoicing, credit memo invoicing, inventory adjustments, receiving, daily sales register update, month end update; and customer service duties in an efficient and accurate manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily order entry and billing functions; generate shipping orders, invoices for mailing and initiate back orders.
- Enter appropriate customer information into the computer system in an accurate manner.
- Answer questions from sales staff and customers regarding products and orders using information available from the inventory and distribution management software.
- Monitor billings for accuracy and communicate with personnel to resolve discrepancies or verify unusual items.
- Research discrepancies and debit memos to accurately process, issue and post credits/debits to customer accounts as necessary.
- Reconcile inventory.
- Assist in daily and month end closing by assuring all appropriate information is entered into computer.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
- EEO is the Law English Version - Revised November 2009
- EEO is the Law Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision