The UPS Store - the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal and business service centers has excellent immediate opportunities for Customer Service Associates in Campbell (San Jose/South Bay Area, California).
We are looking for detail-oriented, energetic, and friendly part-time Customer Service Associates to provide world-class experiences to our customers.
Desirable qualifications include previous retail experience, computer literate, good customer and communication skills, and enthusiasm for learning. We offer extensive online and hands-on training, and flexible working hours. Immediate openings for work week and week-end shifts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers in a friendly manner; determine customer needs, and how to exceed their expectations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through customer engagement and quality product delivery.
- Be knowledgeable of products and services offered and properly promote them to customers.
- Identify customer needs and offer additional services which could benefit them.
- Receive, sort and place mail in mailboxes accurately.
- Record all sales transactions completely and accurately in Point-of-Sale system.
- Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products.
- Receive and prepare documents for printing.
- Receive and process packages for shipping, including lifting and weighing packages, accessing shipment manifesting software, and generating labels.
- Assist in merchandising the store (stocking shelves with product, ensuring clean and orderly appearance, informing management of inventory levels for re-ordering supplies).
- Operate and help customers operate office machines located in retail area.
- General housekeeping duties.
To keep our Associates and customers as safe as possible, we have installed clear acrylic barriers, and provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers. We follow all recommendations listed by Santa Clara County, including limited number of customers within the store at any time. All visiting customers are required to wear face covering (unless with limiting health related conditions) and maintain all social distancing guidelines