Ref ID: 04692-0011896886
Classification: Cost Accountant
Compensation: $45.00 to $55.00 hourly
Robert Half has an excellent opportunity available in Hayward! Our client is looking for a Cost Accountant to join their team today.
Experience as a Cost Accountant is not needed for this position. Our client will provide all necessary training for applicants interested in this opportunity.
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
• Reconciles finished goods inventories