Ref ID: 00370-0011947952
Highly skilled and visionary candidates will be excited about this stand out law firm's immediate opening for a Paralegal. If you are an effective and determined multitasker with good computer skills and passionate about the legal field, this position may be for you. Take the next step in advancing your Paralegal career. Based in the Menlo Park, California but the position is completely remote.
- Assist with the management of the corporate governance function; assist with SEC filings including Section 16 filings, SEC periodic reports, investor communications and related matters and maintain calendar of required filings.
- Assist attorneys with preparation of materials, logistics and minute book recordkeeping for all Board of Directors and Committee meetings.
- Maintain corporate governance records and matters related to directors and officers.
- Project manage all matters related to the proxy statement and annual stockholder meeting.
- Assist with oversight and implementation of corporate policies.
- Management of corporate governance matters for international and domestic subsidiaries, including, complying with applicable corporate governance requirements and managing corporate entity records and organizational charts.
- Provide support for mergers and acquisitions and equity investments as needed, including due diligence, agreements, certificates, checklist and other documents.
- Assist in responding to requests for information and documents from the company’s internal and external auditors, regulators, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Support compliance matters including corporate policies, conflicts and related parties, and covered persons list for trading window.
- Assist in legal operations as needed.
- May be requested to perform other duties not mentioned above.
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review