Location: Cupertino, CA 95014- 100 % Remote
Duration: 4 Months +
Fully remote, open to non-local candidates who can work PST
Our organization generates various tools that ensure all of media services meets the company's high standards of quality and creativity. We are seeking a Senior Copywriter with experience in producing engaging text for various channels to help us promote and present these internal tools. The ideal candidate should have experience in marketing applications related to tools and technology in the entertainment field. Must be an expert at discovering the benefits of products, services, and technology to promote out to various internal target audiences that are both tech-savvy and process oriented. We'll need that creative expertise to develop and present material that speak narratives around user insights, data, business requirements, and brand values, while working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- 3+ years of experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative
- Experience with technical concepts and jargon is a nice-to-have, but knowing how to promote them is a must.
- Experience partnering with various stakeholders such as Executives, Designers and Engineers.
- Experience with reviewing and/or copyediting content developed by other members of the team.
- Be able to manage documentation schedules, reviews, and approval process.
- Work with minimal direction toward predetermined goals
- Comfortable with ambiguous requirements, able to handle projects with greater autonomy and present work to executives.
5 - 10 years of experience.
Minimum of BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study