Signature Consultants is seeking a Contracts Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Mountain View, CA. The Strategic Relationships and Deals team is seeking an experienced contract manager who can help us achieve our goals by managing a high volume of commercial agreement negotiations and approval processes. We are looking for an engaged and resourceful self starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and excellent at building strong relationships.
- Manage the negotiation and closure of transactional deals under the supervision of an SRD deal lead
- Negotiate and process evaluation agreements, small IP licensing deals, NDA's and rebate agreements
- Main POC for PO creation and initiating and processing deals in our contract management tool
- Coordinate calendaring and drive communication with all XFN stakeholders on deal status for the deals you manage and/or support
- Understanding of contracts and contract terms, like NDA's, software licenses, evaluation licenses for technology
- Ability to conduct legal and business analysis to enable the negotiation and closing of deals
- Proficiency in creating slides, spreadsheets and preparing executive summaries to support deal analysis and closure
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well cross-functionally with legal, finance, operations and engineers to close deals
- An effective written and verbal communicator who works well in a team-based and collaborative environment
- Proficiency to follow and manage contract/deal processes
- Program management, paralegal, contracts management in a technology company or legal department
- Semiconductor and related IP knowledge strongly preferred
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years contract Managementrow toggle
- 0-3 years Semiconductor Knowledgerow toggle
- 4-5 years Project Managementrow toggle
- 6-8 years Technologyrow toggle
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 888.838.1020.