Greetings for the day!!
I am looking for impressive background for the position of Contract Negotiator in Cupertino, CA or Austin, TX for a client's contract assignment.
Please let me know if you or someone you know will be interested and available.
If you are currently engaged with Experis IT/Irrelevant to you, please ignore this.
Job Title: Contract Negotiator
Location: Cupertino, CA or Austin, TX
Duration: 6+ months to start
Only on W2. C2C is not available.
This contractor role requires an advanced understanding of contractual terms and conditions. You will work closely with counsel, contracts managers, and various stakeholders to develop, update and/or support the negotiation of commercial sales contracts across several routes-to-market.
The role includes primary responsibility for document review and analysis, detailed proofreading, refining sales agreements, and responding to a broad range of requests for contract/template development support and education support. Direct experience in supporting a consistent and rigorous approach to contracts based on standardized language, templates, processes and contract lifecycle automation is an essential prerequisite. The ideal candidate should have superior written, analytical, and verbal communication skills, as well as keen tactical skills and attention to detail.
- 6+ years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial sales agreements.
- A demonstrated understanding and strong working knowledge of applicable commercial legal principles.
- The ability to work on diverse contractual issues simultaneously.
- The ability to frame, draft and negotiate agreements.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Successfully work with and facilitate global cross functional reviews with a collaborative approach.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to ensure that all deadlines are met on time and with a high degree of quality.
- The ability to be persuasive while ensuring a positive customer and/or partner experience.
- Assist with template approval and management process.
- Project management skills, including presenting and delivering on project objectives, timelines, milestones and updates.
- Experience supporting global, consumer, enterprise, education (bids, reps/certs review), government, health & wellness agreements, a plus.
- BA/BS required MBA/Paralegal preferred
Please apply for this posting for more details on this position.
Thanks, and Regards
ExperisIT (Manpower Group of Companies)