Ref ID: 00340-0011675521
Our client, a growing biopharma company in the East Bay, is currently seeking an individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-performing environment to join their team. This role will report to the General Counsel and support the general and clinical contracting needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts in support of the company’s business and general operations, including MSAs, SOWs, MTAs, manufacturing and supply, software licenses, consulting agreements, engagement letters, clinical trial and investigator-initiated study agreements
- Ensure the consistent and timely delivery of high quality and compliant agreements while providing clear, practical and business-oriented guidance on all contracting issues through the entire contracting process
- Establish strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues to support the training and education of internal clients on company policies and good contracting practices
- Advise internal clients on contract interpretation, dispute resolutions and legal and business risk
- Contributes to the establishment and ongoing improvement of contracting parameters and procedures, including template development across various jurisdictions worldwide and associated playbooks
Fantastic opportunity to grow your career in a mission driven company.