3 Month contract
We are looking for a Content Designer to help at our client. Some financial background is desired. A portfolio is required for submittal with three writing samples. This Content Designer will be partnering with a Visual Designer on a very "Matter of Fact" platform people. This is NOT a tech writer role.
• Craft clear, concise, and compelling copy for landing pages, emails, direct mail, social media,
sales assets, and other project deliverables.
• Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
• Collaborate effectively with visual designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers,
• Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to creative reviews
• Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer
data, and industry trends
• Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and
• Transform complex tax jargon into conversational, approachable language
• Work on multiple projects at a time, using strong communication skills to manage time and
• Excellent verbal and written English skills, with impeccable grammar.
• Strong knowledge of design principles and methods.
• Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results.
• Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
• 3-5 years of experience in copywriting, content design, content strategy, or related field; B2B or
financial industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Human-Computer Interaction Design,
or other relevant field; Master’s preferred
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.