Kforce has a client that is seeking a Content Designer in Mountain View, CA.
Are you an analytical and creative writer with editing skills to match? Do you excel at multitasking? Then you might want to consider joining us on the Intuit's People Experience Team as a Content Designer. Our team is building an awesome self-help experience to help Intuit's global workforce get their questions answered quickly and easily. This position is much more than just writing. The role will require you to combine the skills of a writer, editor, detective/researcher, analyst, teacher, and project manager. It's a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced environment where we succeed as a team.
- Write clear and engaging targeted help content for web, desktop and mobile applications
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders, researchers, designers, and product owners to understand key needs, set content goals, and iterate until those goals are met
- Partner with other writers to leverage, share ideas and make recommendations that apply across multiple channels or platforms
- Gain familiarity with Intuit's employee program offerings, from Payroll to Leaves of Absence
- Lead the content design process for your projects, drive decisions, and track issues
- Use data to derive customer insights that will help us solve our biggest customer problems
- Create unique personalized answers combining analytical rule-building skills with writing and editing
- Validate your deliverables by performing content reviews, observing usability testing and responding to customer feedback
- Innovate and explore creative ideas on improving the content experience