Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6 months
The Connect Knowledge team at Client is looking for a Content Maintenance Specialist to help facilitate the maintenance of our sales knowledge base. This person will join a team of content editors, content maintenance specialists, and Knowledge Managers working on Connect Knowledge. Connect Knowledge is one of the most widely used tools in our sales organization enabling our global sales force to find the content they need throughout the sales process. This person must have strong writing and editing skills as they will help audit and transition content into new templates, ensuring that content has a high degree of accuracy for our salespeople. This person must be highly organized, deadline - driven, and know how to appropriately manage feedback and set expectations with internal stakeholders.
- Perform content audits for ads products, ensuring accuracy of product information and metadata, as well as compliance with Client policies.
- Transfer content into new and approved templates.
- Collaborate with content owners reaching out when information is outdated, assisting with content management questions and ensuring proper management of content.
- Remove of outdated content as part of content cleanups.
- Assist in the curation of new content and subsequent upload of relevant documents to the knowledge base and respective Pages.
- Source new content through audits of newsletters, groups, and content owner outreach to determine if content is available within the knowledge base.
- Manage multiple projects, dependencies, and timelines at once; deliver on moving deadlines
- Identify process improvements in the content audit process and work with key stakeholders to implement those improvements.
- Become closely familiar with the Connect Knowledge tool, business processes, and cross - functional operations.