A Contamination Control Engineer II with a leading Technology Company located in South San Jose is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This assignment is available immediately! Contamination Control engineer will support Pilot Line operations, advanced manufacturing, and contamination group covering the process equipment and environment from process beginning to end.
Contamination Control Engineer job responsibilities include:
* Must demonstrate good communication; honest, trustworthy, team player.
* Capable of deploying Quality based tools, methodologies, analytical techniques and technical insight to respond to contamination exposures to product and appropriate corrective actions on a timely basis.
* Able to work with networked environment monitoring systems to catch excursions, trends and process drifts.
* Participates in problem-solving team activities, facilitates from a Contamination Control Engineering perspective the launching of new or improved products/processes.
* Present work summary using PowerPoint and Excel format.
* Responsible for accurately executing Contamination Control evaluations/assessments, recording data, tracking progress, response to abnormality, and making improvements for the following parameters for environmental and process control:
* Differential pressure, air flow direction, air particle data collection, high particle count troubleshooting, equipment mechanical motion air particle buy-offs, exhaust measurements, particle and airborne molecular contamination witness disk sampling, airborne molecular sampling with some troubleshooting capabilities, temperature / relativity humidity.
* Data summary preparation using appropriate software applications such as Excel, Power Point, Minitab.
* Knowledge of ESD exposures and mitigation methodology.
* Responsible for working closely with Facilities, Process, Equipment Engineering, Tooling, Maintenance, Analytical and FA lab groups.
* Sound writing and communication skills.
* Document Processes, operational instructions, and contamination data for Pilot Line users.
* Train users to use networked contamination systems and provide clear guidance for contamination-related issues.
* Support and engage is enhancement for established network-based line contamination system including tooling buy-off and periodic environment verifications.
* Team player reporting to lead engineer and working with Line operations personnel, Maintenance personnel, Tooling, and Process engineers.
* At least 3-6 years of relevant work experience
If you are interested in the Contamination Engineer job in the South San Jose area, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions on this position, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 472-8073 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records