Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Concierge Customer Service to join an innovative start up company in Palo Alto!
The Concierge Customer Service has the unique opportunity to work closely with a world-class community of our most involved founders, mentors, and University professors and administrators, as well as government partners and corporate sponsors. You will represent the company in key customer-facing roles and build relationships with active community members to meet their needs as they scale their impact. Serve as a point-of-contact for current corporate and government partnerships.
The main objectives for this role include:
- Coordinating programs for our most involved founders, mentors and partners
- Creating a professional and seamless experience for our suite-renters
- Serving as the face of the company as Concierge at key customer-facing events
- Personalize our customer loyalty programs to create the best long-term experiences and maximize customer loyalty
- Collaborate with our data team on A/B testing to learn which strategies perform best at building affinity among community members
- Contributing to a team culture centered around transparency, accountability, and personal growth, and one that relies on high-quality processes to achieve results.
- Welcome guests who are meeting with suite renters
- Spend 20 minutes reviewing tricky customer emails and providing updated templates for an outsourced Upworker to use
- Meet with the tech team to finalize the founder-mentor pairing process, ensuring feedback from mentors in the last cycle has been incorporated
- Make sure food has been ordered by our Purchaser for upcoming Mentor Mixers
- Look ahead to Founder Admissions interviews: Plan for updated email templates and thank you gifts for our judges, who are founders. Collaborate with our Startup Admissions manager on the judge training experience
- Develop and deepen relationships with experienced and new contributors - the startup founders and mentors who contribute to and volunteer with our community, as well as our business development partners
- Workshops and other Service Provider Partnership experiences
- Mentorship Admissions & Execution, including meeting with potential mentors
- Work with Business Development to ensure positive experiences for our partners
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.