Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. In the US and Canada Enel operates through three business lines: Enel Green Power, Enel X and Enel Trading. Together our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Meet Enel X:
Enel X, part of Enel Group, is a global business leading the transformation of the energy sector. We enable consumers, businesses and communities to make smarter decisions about the way energy is created, stored and managed. We are passionate, motivated thinkers who are unified by our mission to change the way the world uses energy. We thrive on solving big problems for our customers and are fueled by our innovation and determination. In the US & Canada, Enel X combines the spirit of a startup with the expertise and infrastructure of a global innovator. We’re opening up the full spectrum of energy innovation to help our customers grow through sustainable energy solutions in the following core areas: Demand Response, Demand Management, Energy Supply Management, Energy Storage and Microgrids, Energy Efficiency, Electric Vehicle Charging, Utility Bill Management, and Sustainability. Together, with our passionate people, we are accelerating the pace of change in the energy industry, towards a more efficient and sustainable world.
We are looking for a Commercial Communications Manager to help manage Enel X North America’s advertising, brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns. The Commercial Communications Manager works closely and collaboratively with the e-Industries, e-Mobility and e-City regional and global marketing teams. You will help design and deploy online and offline multi-product digital campaigns across Enel X business units, manages thought leadership content and programs, and liaise with internal and external partners to monitor and report on key success metrics. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment, is familiar with complex matrix organizations, has at least 5-6 years of experience in demand generation, branding, advertising and content development, and has a strong interest in technology products.
What You'll Do at Enel:
- Coordinate with the regional and global marketing and communications teams to develop multi-product demand generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Manage thought leadership and sponsorship opportunities that support Enel X NA across multiple product lines. Deliverables will include but will not be limited to: development of case studies, writing and submissions of speaking engagement abstracts, product award submissions, white papers, etc…
- Manage external and internal content development resources as needed
- Collaborates with the Enel X Communications team to support brand awareness across marketing channels
- Monitor and report on Enel X advertising and brand awareness KPIs
Who You Are:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Comfortable working in a complex matrix organization
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Positive and solution-focused mindset
What You've Accomplished:
- BA or BS degree in marketing or communications
- Experience designing and deploying online and offline advertising campaigns
- Experience developing thought leadership programs and working with senior leadership teams
- Proficiency with Adobe and Google Analytics
- Experience with paid search and paid social advertising campaigns
- Experience managing corporate sponsorship programs
- Experience managing internal and external content providers
What Enel Offers You:
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].