Health Professional Medical Staffing, LLC is currently recruiting for Licensed Clinical Social Worker Manager position located in San Jose, CA that’s currently seeking employment opportunities. The Licensed Clinical Medical Social Worker Manager will develop and monitor the Social Services Programs for the CSA. Establishing and maintaining the standards and quality levels, related to cost effective and focusing on delivery customer service along with interfacing with Community Services.
· Plans, develops, implements, and maintains social services policies and procedures, delivery of social work programs, and discharge planning services.
· Oversees social services case management activities.
· Manages staff activities, ensures their competencies, and develops/presents in services.
· Recommends, develops, and implements new programs enhancing services to specialized patient populations and reducing hospital and office visit utilization.
· Develops and manages departmental budget.
· Identifies and implements opportunities for cost reduction and improved services.
· Identifies community resources for our members.
· Collaborates with community organizations in developing new programs or enhancing current community services which are available to the members.
· Develops, implements, and monitors the quality assurance of the social services programs and staff.
· Identifies issues which interfere with the delivery of services and develops techniques to resolve them.
· Collaborates with medical center departments, community agencies and health plan members on matters related to discharge planning and ensures that services are provided in an integrated fashion.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local requirements.