Kelly is working with a growing biotech company in Fremont, CA who is looking for a CLS Generalist to join the team.
Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Position Type: Permanent
What you will be doing:
- Assay procedure, data analysis, and troubleshooting instrumentation
- QA and QC of flow cytometry; sample staining and acquisition
- Working with blood and serum specimen
- Collaborate with laboratory supervisors and lab scientists
- Perform analytical tests
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or Medical Technology
- CLS Generalist license is a MUST
- At least 1 year of Flow Cytometry experience
- At least 1 year of CLS Trainee experience
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.