At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We've built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health's mission of making great healthcare accessible.
* Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
* Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
* More than 125 clinics in 16 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
Are you a Medical Assistant looking to make a career change or start your career with a great organization? At Carbon Health, you'll work alongside a fun and supportive team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care experience possible. We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics and have our own EHR to streamline communication to cut down on administrative tasks and wait times. We offer great benefits including robust PTO, 100% of your insurance premiums covered by Carbon Health, 401k with employer match, career development and more! If you are customer-focused, empathetic, and have a fun, positive attitude, we want to talk to you!
Location: 1760 S Bascom Ave Suite 140, Campbell, CA 95008
Hours of Operation: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Schedule: Full Time 30+ Hours (3 to 4 days a week & alternating weekends); Working hours: 8:30am - 7:30pm
What You'll Do
* Foster an environment of teamwork by leading and coaching Clinic Staff
* Drive a high-performing team and culture aligned with Carbon Health's values and mission
* Collaborate with the Practice Manager to develop HR and payroll policies and procedures, including recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, timecards, payroll, and performance management
* Partner with Leadership to ensure clinical teams are meeting clinic objectives and goals
* Audit EHR charts to oversee proper charting and imaging are being performed
* Maintain an environment that complies with all state/federal/HIPAA regulations
* Manage and troubleshoot office services (internet, IT equipment, electronic devices, printers, phones and other equipment)
* Associate degree (A.A.) and
* 1 year experience or more in a lead or trainer role
* Certification from a National board OR an accredited institution as a Medical Assistant
* Current CPR-BLS certification
* Versatile, Flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
* Builds strong, trusting relationships at all levels within the organization
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality
* Flexible working weekdays, weekends, and some holidays
* Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
* Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents based upon role
* 401k with employer match, pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
* FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
* Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.