Interim Healthcare has a unique opportunity to join our office team in Campbell CA. Our business is providing caregivers to seniors in their home. The Customer Service Representative is key in creating the perfect match between the caregiver and clients. The job is fast paced and involves computer scheduling, payroll, hiring of caregivers, as well as phone contact. The ideal candidate for this job enjoys being part of an office team that works together to achieve sales goals, and being able to allow a senior stay in their own home, and giving caregivers joy by making a difference in the senior family lives.
This is a fulltime position with benefits, and primarily will be Monday to Friday hours. Work experience that would help you be successful in this position would include previous In-home care office positions, or scheduling/hiring/recruiting in assisted living facilities. If you are someone who often hears people complement your pleasant nature and organizational skills, you may be a great fit for our team.
Show us your skills in a professional resume ASAP. We look forward to meeting most qualified candidates in person, so we can get to know each other better.
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Experience in the homecare OR related healthcare/clerical industry (must be able to show your experience in this field.)
- Receives referral calls, documents job orders, schedules, & organizes health care personnel.
- Assists with payroll processing.
- Creates files for employees.
- Ensures all assigned office functions are completed.
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent typing skills & telephone etiquette
- Proven organizational skills & detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with changing priorities & short deadlines, & effectively handle a heavy workload.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally & in writing, with clinical & non-clinical personnel.
- Proficient in current company software programs.
- Ability to follow directions & work closely with on-site supervisor/manager.
- Ability to be flexible yet creative & accept challenges.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- 401 K
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
If you feel you have the above skills & experience and meet the necessary requirements for this position, then you may be a good fit for our team! Email your resume today!
Interim HealthCare of Campbell is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.