We are seeking a highly skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTOs are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
- Setting vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in user behavior modelling/prediction/analytics is highly desirable.
- Expertise in deep learning, especially for NLP.
- Publication record in top conferences in AI research (ICML, ICLR, NIPS, KDD, IJCAI, AAAI etc)
- 8+ years working in a technological role.
- 5+ years managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.