We are looking for an experienced CFO or VP of Finance to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances. A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The responsibilities at a high level include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments, ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations, and communicating with board and investors for financial updates and reporting. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies, building financial models and analysis, leading accounting teams, and working with other business leaders closely to drive company growth.
- Oversee all accounting operations including Payroll, A/P, A/R, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition as well as monthly/quarterly/yearly forecast and reporting requirements.
- Improve business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Ensure all accounting activities comply with financial regulations
- Driven company financial budgeting and planning processes.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Work with financial auditors to do company yearly financial auditing
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Conduct profit and cost analysis on business growth metrics
- Evaluate and advise the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Work with CEO and board members for funding options and activities
- Identifying investment opportunities and managing mergers & acquisitions and IPO.
- Proven work experience and demonstrated track records as a CFO, Head of Finance, VP of Finance or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Deep knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods (experience with SaaS business a plus)
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong leadership, excellent communication and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus